ResMed’s AirMini™ AutoSet™ Travel CPAP Machine is uniquely designed for operation with four ResMed masks. Choose your size in the AirFit™ N20, AirFit™ F20, AirTouch™ F20, or AirFit™ P10 mask, depending on the mask that offers optimal therapy. The AirMini™ runs with minimal white noise sound and offers pressure-relief features such as Ramp and EPR. If pairing the device with the AirFit™ N20 or the AirFit™ P10 and their corresponding tube setups, the included waterless HumidX™ unit is the humidification option intended to help provide moisture while on the road.
- Smallest Travel CPAP Device
- Compatible with Popular ResMed Masks
- Bluetooth Connection to AirMini™ App
- HumidX™ Humidification Component
- Pressure Relief and Auto Start | Stop
- Portable Travel System Accessories
- For Use in CPAP or APAP Mode
- Smallest Travel CPAP Device
The AirMini™ device weighs 0.66 pounds and measures 5.4 inches long by 3.3 inches wide, making this the smallest RedMed device available. Pack the AirMini™ in its premium travel bag and or place the device in the travel case and store in your suitcase for ease of travel.
Compatible with Popular ResMed Masks
The AirMini™ AutoSet™ Travel CPAP is intended to operate with four specific masks. ResMed offers a 30-day guarantee on the mask purchased with the AirMini™, allowing the user to test the mask to ensure optimal therapy results. Be Aware: Although ResMed offers for the mask purchased with the AirMini™ to be returned to eCPAP.com within 30 days in favor of one of the four options, they DO NOT offer non-warranty returns for the machine itself. You may want to try the masks with your current machine before purchasing the AirMini™ to ensure the right fit.
Please Note: Unlike other machines which have universal hoses compatible with any mask, the AirMini™ is only available in package configurations with unique hoses for use with the following masks:
- AirFit™ N20 with N20 Hose Setup
- AirFit™ F20 with F20 Hose Setup
- AirFit™ F20 with F20 Hose Setup
- AirFit™ P10 with P10 Mask Setup
- No other hoses or accessories (including humidifiers) are compatible.
Bluetooth Connection to AirMini™ App
Pair the AirMini™ with an Android or Apple device to view sleep therapy data. The device does not have a screen; therefore, the app has been designed to display important information such as:
- 30-Day Sleep Score
- Usage Hours
- Events Per Hour
- Leak Rate
Press the Bluetooth button on the front of the machine. Scan the barcode with your device’s built-in camera or type in the four-digit number on the barcode to begin connecting the machine and personal device (personal device not included). When connecting, a blue light on the front of the machine will blink. Once the connection is complete, the light will stay solid blue for approximately 30 seconds before turning off. Now, you are ready to start exploring your personal sleep data.
HumidX™ Humidification Component
Humidifiers are wonderful additions to CPAP therapy as they provide moisture and can ease side effects from therapy. However, when traveling, a humidifier can be a difficult item to pack. ResMed designed the HumidX™ waterless component into the tubing of the AirFit™ N20 and AirFit™ P10 masks for the AirMini™ device. Travel lighter while adding moisture to sleep therapy.
Pressure Relief and Auto Start | Stop
This machine has the Ramp feature which allows the user to slowly adjust to CPAP pressure in increments before reaching the prescribed pressure. Automatic Start | Stop has been implemented into the design of this device. Using the device is as easy as carrying it; place the mask on the face and breathe to begin therapy. In order to stop sleep therapy, remove the mask.
This device defaults to Expiratory Pressure Relieve (EPR™) Level 1 which lowers the pressure upon exhalation by 1cm H2O. The user can change the settings to Level 2 which lowers the pressure by 2cm H2O or Level 3 which lowers the pressure by 3cm H2O.
Portable Travel System Accessories
Unlike many power supplies, the AirMini™ AC power supply is small, measuring 3.5 inches long by 2 inches wide by 1.35 tall. The travel-sized humidifier has been eliminated with the addition of the HumidX™ component built into N20 and P10 CPAP tubes.
The AirMini™ premium travel bag and travel case are optional units designed for use with the AirMini™ device. This bag and case can be added to help protect the machine. Pack the machine in the case, along with the mask, the hose, and all accessories which fit into the bag for easy storage.
For Use in CPAP or APAP Mode
The AirMini™ machine defaults to Auto-Adjusting CPAP mode, but it is designed to work in either CPAP or APAP mode depending on need. In APAP mode, the machine adjusts the pressure based on the prescribed pressure.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes:
- 1 AirMini AutoSet CPAP Machine
- 1 20W Power Supply
- 1 Filter Cover
- 1 Disposable Filter
- 1 Drawstring Bag
- Machine Dimensions: 5.4 in L x 3.3 in W x 2.1 in H (13.7cm L x 8.4 cm W x 5.3 cm H)
- Machine Weight: 0.66 lbs (10.56 oz)
- AirMini Air Outlet: 16mm inner diameter
- AirMini Tubing – Length: 6 ft 2 in
- AirMini Tubing – Inner Diameter: 15mm
- Operating Pressure Range: 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Sound – Pressure Level: 30 dBA
- Sound – Power Level: 38 dBA
- AC Input Range: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Typical Power Consumption: 6.3 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 1 W
- Operating Temperature: +41 degree F to +95 degree F (+5 degree C to +35 degree C)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: Sea level to 8,500 ft
- Storage and Transport Temperature: –13 degree F to +158 degree F (–25 degree C to +70 degree C)
- Storage and Transport Humidity: 5 to 95% relative humidity, non condensing
- Warranty – Mask Systems: 90 days
- Warranty – AirMini Device: 2 years
Important: Mask and Tube Compatibility
Unlike other machines which have universal hoses compatible with any mask, the AirMini™ is ONLY available in package configurations with the specific masks and corresponding tubes.
The following masks have unique AirMini™ mask setups which are designed to correspond with the travel CPAP device:
- AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
Please Note: The unique venting system built into the included mask has been created to help decrease noise when paired with the HumidX™ humidification component. The design impacts the elbow and the CPAP tube connection, thus the above masks are not compatible on their own if used with the AirMini™ CPAP machine. This purchase includes the proper tube and elbow connection, providing all components needed to operate the system.
No other hoses or accessories (including humidifiers) are compatible with this device.
Important: Return Policy
ResMed offers a 30-day guarantee on the mask purchased with the AirMini™ to allow the user to try one of the other compatible masks. ResMed does NOT offer non-warranty returns for the machine itself.
The AirMini™ meets Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements. If using the device while on an airplane, disconnect from Bluetooth by pressing down on the Bluetooth button for a minimum of 10 seconds. The light will release a white flash when airplane mode has been reached.
Tips to Pair the Device with the AirMini™ By ResMed App
- Download the (free) AirMini™ By ResMed App
- Open the app and agree to the Terms & Conditions. Please Note: No signup or personal information is required.
- Verify the Bluetooth feature on the smart phone or tablet have been enabled.
- Gently press the Bluetooth button found on the front of the machine until a small blue light begins to blink.
- Opt to scan or manually enter the key code on the bottom of the machine.
- Begin following the setup instructions: Select the mask being used with the device and watch instructional clips.
- Move between three screens to view data.
- The Dashboard Screen shows personal usage data.
- The Sleep Screen allows the user to turn the machine On or Off, run Mask Fit, or adjust machine settings such as Ramp, Pressure Relief, and SmartStart/Stop.
- The More Screen shows preferences and user guides.
Humidification Tips: HumidX™ versus HumidX™ Plus
It is recommended to start with HumidX™ when first adding humidification to the device. If the moisture level is not sufficient due to environment, use the HumidX™ Plus unit to increase moisture.
The AirFit™ N20 and AirFit™ P10 masks are compatible with ResMed’s HumidX™ and HumidX™ Plus waterless humidification units. Please Note: The AirFit™ F20 and AirTouch™ F20 tubes are NOTcompatible with the HumidX™ units. Also, it is important to replace the HumidX™ units 30 days after the package is opened.
Tips to Assemble and Disassemble HumidX™ Units
- Assembly: To assemble the HumidX™ device, gently twist the bulbous connection point on the CPAP tube to disconnect the hose. With the blue base pointed downward, secure the unit on the end of the connection. Then, connect the tube pieces together and lock into place.
- Disassembly: To disassemble the HumidX™ device, twist and disconnect the bulbous connection on the hose. Remove the HumidX™ after 30 days and replace with a fresh unit.
Disassemble all parts including the HumidX™ when preparing to clean the mask, accessories, and device.
- AirMini™ Tubing: Evaluate the tube for holes or signs of wear and wash at least once per week. Submerge the tube in warm water with mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry away from direct sunlight. Tubing should be replaced every 6 months.
- N20 and F20 Connector: Wash the F20 connector daily with warm water, mild soap, and a soft bristle brush to thoroughly clean the vents. Rinse well to remove all soap and allow to dry away from direct sunlight. Do Not place in the dishwasher or washing machine. The connector should be replaced every 6 months.
- HumidX™ | HumidX™ Plus: Check daily for signs of damage or blockage. Replace the unit 30 days after the HumidX™ package is opened. DO NOT wash the HumidX™ or HumidX™ Plus.
- Filter: The filter is disposable and is NOT intended to be washed. Replace the filter every 6 months. Check for particle blockage often.
- Machine: Use a dry cloth once a week to wipe away dirt from the outside of the machine.