The FullLife Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by Philips Respironics is a full face mask that uses a chin support band for stability rather than a traditional forehead support. This band promotes stability to help maintain the best seal possible.
The FullLife CPAP Mask is a revolutionary full face concept that uses a chin support band to maintain a cushion seal. The band omits the need for a forehead support bracket, clearing the line of sight for the user. The mask frame uses the chin support band to reduce pressure on the lower lip and nasal passage by cradling the chin. No support arm means the mask is much lighter and has fewer pressure points.The chin support band ‘is not’ a chinstrap. The band provides a stable support base and aids in establishing a consistent cushion seal above the nose and below the mouth.
The FullLife Full Face CPAP Mask includes the following features:
- Lack of Forehead Assembly. Offers an unobstructed line of sight for viewing television or reading while in use. Fewer contact points also help reduce red marks.
- Chin Support Band. The band ensures a secure fit and provides added stability without a forehead support arm.
- Exhalation Ports. Located on the front of the cushion, the ports are specifically designed to disperse airflow efficiently and quietly.
- Frame. One faceplate was designed to accommodate 3 cushion sizes (S, M, L).
- Anti Asphyxia Valve. As a safety feature, the entrainment valve opens if pressure drops to 3cm or lower to allow breathing fresh air.
- SST Flaps. Sure Seal Technology (SST) is a dual texture design that assists in creating a secure seal. The cushion surface is “polished” or textured in specific areas, which helps in adhering to skin better and with fewer leaks.
- Low-Profile Cushion. Each cushion is replaceable and built with exhalation ports and support ribs onto the structure. The cushion “ribs” add extra stability and help prevent leaks into the eyes.
- Headgear. Numbered for ease of fitting and simplicity. Designed without buckles to prevent pressure points.