***This product is no longer available and this information is for reference only. Newer Model Available: PR System One REMstar DS150 CPAP Machine.
The DS100 is the basic CPAP in the Respironics M Series line. It is the M Series version of the REMstar Lite CPAP. Features include:
- Small and sleek design with true consumer appeal
- Unobtrusive tubing connection on back of unit
- 360 degree connection swivel for easy movement during sleep
- Primary, tactile control buttons for easy on/off and ramp
- Primary buttons have backlight for easy activation, even in the dark
- Covered LCD display for advanced settings and reporting of therapy statistics
- Optional integrated heated or pass-over humidification platform
- Hidden humidification chamber to give device a sleek, consumer style
- Data display for phone-in compliance
- Easy report generation featuring average hours of use per day and percentage of days compliant
- Deluxe ramp capabilities allow a 0 – 45 minute time period with a patient-adjustable ramp start pressure
- Pressure calibration key allows you to set target pressure within 0.1 cm H2O
- Lightweight device weighs just over 2 lbs.
- Slide-resistant bottom pads to prevent device movement during sleep
- 3-position altitude compensation
- Quiet operation
- 4 – 20 cm H2O pressure range
- DC operation
- Washable pollen filters and optional ultra-fine filters
- 2-year warranty
- Optional travel accessories
This platform design is convenient for travel with and without the integrated humidifier. The standard travel carry case has been updated with storage compartments and a sleeker look. Optional travel accessories are also available for packing the device in a suitcase and for use when traveling internationally or when a portable battery or DC adapter is required.